Caregiver Training Course
What are Caregiver Training Courses?
Caregiver Training Courses are courses which will equip the caregivers with knowledge and necessary skills sets in managing the daily care of the elderly.
**Eligible care recipient will be able to attend one training course per annum with a co-payment of $10, and the balance payment to be funded by Agency for Integrated Care under the Caregiver Training Grant. Terms & Conditions apply.
Who should attend?
- Family Members
- Domestic Helpers
What is Caregiver Training Grant?
The Caregivers Training Grant is a $200 annual subsidy which allow caregivers to attend approved courses to better care for their family member. The subsidy will be given for each care recipient on a per annum basis.
The qualifying criteria for the grant as follow:
- Care recipient must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Care Recipient must be aged 65 and older, OR have a disability as assessed by a doctor
- Caregiver must be the person in charge of caring for the care recipient
- Completion of the training course
Caregiver Training Grant & Foreign Domestic Worker Grant Qualified Courses
- Basic Caregiver Home Care Skills
- Caring for Person with Dementia
Caregiver Training Grant Qualified Courses
- Fall Prevention
- Stroke Management for Caregivers
- Tracheotomy Suctioning and Oxygen Therapy
- Subcutaneous Injections
- Cathether Care